20 April 2011

I Thirst

Hear the words of a song we recently heard in church. "Cool clear water, cool clear water to me. One day I came to Him, I was so thirsty. I asked for water, my throat was so dry. He gave me water that I never dreamed of. But for this water, my Lord had to die. He said, "I thirst", yet He made the rivers. He said, "I Thirst", yet He made the sea. "I thirst", said the King of the ages. In His great thirst, He brought water to me. Now there's a river, that flows as clear as crystal, and it comes from God's throne above and like a river, it wells up inside me, bringing mercy and life-giving love." Think about these words uttered by our Lord while he hung on that cruel Roman cross......"I Thirst".

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful words. May God Bless You and Your Family during this Easter Season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. I need a lift today. - Autumn

    ReplyDelete